Robert D Zimmerman
ON APRIL 29th, WE TAKE ACTION FOR FUTURE GENERATIONS
April 29th caps the first 100 days of the Trump presidency. Across the country, we will gather, rally, march and act in defence of justice, jobs, peace and planet.
We invite you to join the Peoples Climate Movement – Bay Area in Oakland on Saturday, April 29th to:
- Advance solutions to the climate crisis rooted in racial, social and economic justice and committed to protecting front-line communities and workers.
- Protect our right to clean air, water, land, healthy communities and a world at peace.
- Immediately stop attacks on immigrants, communities of colour, indigenous and tribal people and lands and workers.
- Ensure public funds and investments create good paying jobs that provide a family-sustaining wage and benefits and preserve workers’ rights, including the right to unionize.
- Fund investments in our communities, people and environment to transition to a new clean and renewable energy economy that works for all.
- Protect our basic rights to a free press, protest and free speech.
- Demilitarize U.S. foreign policy, reduce military spending and shift budget priorities to meet urgent social needs.
Join us on April 29 as we come together to resist and take action for our families, our communities and our planet today and for generations to come.